Failure is L learned, Success is L applied.
On the MPLLP below-stated Privacy Declaration concerning users’ data is appointed:
“Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- we will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- we will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- we will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- we will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- we will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.”
By accessing the Military Police Lessons Learned Portal (MPLLP) or by using and/or downloading any content from this portal, you agree and accept the terms and conditions as set forth below. Violations of policies will be reported and may result in revocation of user privileges.
This portal is a product of the NATO Military Police Centre of Excellence (MP COE). It is a tool dedicated to lessons learned (LL) issues, created for sharing best practices (BP)/lessons identified (LI)/lessons learned (LL) and other LL products as well as knowledge and experience within MP COI to enhance MP capabilities.
This portal may be linked to external sites over which the NATO MP COE services have no control and for which the NATO MP COE assumes no responsibility. These links are provided for convenience only.
The users can handle the information from the MPLLP in fully accordance with the NATO Security Policy.
The originators of the documents are solely responsible for the content and assigning the right classification. All content must be NATO Unclassified, releasable to PfP. By sending contributions, the originators agree to share the information with other users, who have access to particular COI (CP, MNMPBAT, PMF etc.)
Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions or in connection with this portal will be exclusively submitted to and finally resolved by the competent courts of Poland.
The NATO MP COE reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Therefore you should check them periodically.
All users are responsible for updating their details if there are any changes.